It is the mission of the Sunday School Ministry of Jackson Memorial Missionary Baptist Church to create and maintain an environment for Christian education that personifies the spirit and teachings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- • The Sunday school department shall use its efforts and resources to enhance the overall goals and missions of the church.
- • We will strive to enrich the heart, mind and soul of every Sunday school teacher, student, and family who attend our classes.
- • Order our conduct in keeping with the principles of the New Testament, and seek the help of the Holy Spirit that we may be faithful and efficient in our work. (Eph. 4:1)
- • Provide necessary Sunday school books and other material on a timely basis for each term (Spring, Fall, Summer, and Winter)
- • Attend monthly Sunday school staff meetings where teachers can resolve issues and discuss new ideas for improving the Sunday school.
- • Be regular and punctual in attendance; and in case of unavoidable absence, give notice thereof as far in advance as possible. (1 Cor. 4:2)
- • Make thorough preparation of the lessons and for other duties each week. (2 Tim 2:15)
Sunday School Superintendent: Anthony Young
Phone: (404) 218-4083
Encourage and recruit individuals to attend and participate in Sunday school classes and other annual activities (listed below):
• Easter Sunday program(s)
• Vacation Bible School
• Youth Ministry Events
• Fall Festival
• Other JMBC Sponsored Activities